Boise Personal Trainer: Jason Wanlass
Jason Wanlass’s Philosophy : Owner Champion Fitness | Boise Personal Trainer | Meridian Personal Trainer
As a Boise personal trainer serving Meridian and the entire Treasure Valley, I’ve had the opportunity to work with various clients over the years, I’ve realized that there is no set path to improving ones fitness level. I have seen the most gains and growth when a client’s personal training program is flexible, allowing him or her to adapt to life’s obstacles. The ability to continually balance work, rest and play is one component of a successful personal trainer program. The other is keeping it fun! With levity and playfulness, learning becomes natural, progress happens faster, and short-lived fitness goals turn into life-long changes.
Champion Fitness in the press: Idaho Statesman Articles
Jason’s Experience and Credentials:
- M.S. Exercise Science & Health Promotion, California University
- B.S. Exercise and Sport Science, University of Utah
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Over 20 Years of experience in the health and fitness industry
- Fitness Columnist for the Idaho Statesman
- Private training is our most personalized approach. Using Champion’s training principles, we develop a specific program that incorporates balanced fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize results. Workout sessions can vary anywhere from 30, 60, to 90 minutes in length depending on your training goals. You will progress through the movements, exercises and workouts at a pace that is conducive to your fitness level. It is not any easier or harder than group training, but specific to meet exactly what you need! Session Rate: $60/hour*
PARTNER/SMALL GROUP TRAINING:
- A more economical approach to personal training. By partnering up with a spouse or group of friends, or existing members, you can experience the same benefits of private training at a fraction of the cost. Plus, by working with a partner or group, you’ll enjoy even more workout variety with the use of partner drills and group exercises. Time-slots are determined by the group and are based on availability. Sessions are offered at 30 or 60 minutes. Session rate: $30–$40/hour per person*
- Group Training utilizes the same approach as private training with participants sharing a designated time-slot. Unlike a “class” at a health club, you get the luxury of trainer/client interaction, workout instruction, and lifestyle coaching. Also, you receive the same level of accountability as you would for private training. In other words, if you miss a workout, expect a phone call or text to find out why you missed! Workouts are tailored to all fitness and skill levels with 1 hour sessions offered six times per week. This option provides a fun and team-like experience that makes the workouts more enjoyable. Plus, our workout format changes every three months so you’ll never get bored of the same old routine! Group Training Membership: $99/month*
* Rates indicated reflect the average session rate per training option respectively. Training rates vary and are based on training frequency and hour purchased.
Jason Wanlass | Boise Personal Trainer | Meridian Personal Trainer
We are offering a special, only $99 for one month of unlimited group training and 2 semi-private training sessions for new members! Call us at 208-407-3160 to book your complimentary personal trainer session or for more details!