Champion fitness is lifelong fitness!
“I take great pride in not only making my clients sweat but also making them have a good time. If I can associate fun with exercise, the process is that much easier.”
–Jason Wanlass, Trainer & Owner
Fun + Motivation = Fitness for life
At Champion Fitness, we believe in lifelong commitment to fitness. Like anything in life, whether it’s your career or staying healthy, a little fun goes a long way. Participating in activities that you find fun, exciting, and energizing is crucial to your long-term success.
About Jason Wanlass, MS, PES, CPT
Trainer and Owner
As a fitness professional with 15 years of experience, I take great pride in helping clients of all abilities and backgrounds get in the best shape of their life — for life. My goal is to create a positive and enjoyable training environment to maximize success for all of my clients. I do this with three key aspects: Motivation, education, and most importantly of all, FUN!
Training and Presenting Specialties
Integrated Muscle and Cardio Conditioning, Sports Conditioning, Fitness Games and Drills, BOSU Training, Golf Fitness, Indoor Cycling & Strength, Training and Fitness Tools, Core Conditioning, and Personal Training Program Design
Experience and Credentials
- M.S. Exercise Science & Health Promotion, California University
- B.S. Exercise and Sport Science, University of Utah
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- 15 Years of experience in the health and fitness industry
- Fitness Columnist for the Idaho Statesman